Are you planning to attend GreenFest on November, 11, 12 or 13? We will have a booth there and would love to see you.
If you would like $5 off your ticket price, please use promotional code XSF16R3ZK (case sensitive) at http://www.greenfestivals.org/san-francisco-2016-nov-11-13.html#!6
Green Festival® is a vibrant, dynamic marketplace where companies and organizations come to showcase their green products and services, and where people go to learn how to live healthier, more sustainable lives.
Green Festival is America’s largest and longest-running sustainability and green living event. We bring together the world’s most trusted companies, innovative brands, national and local businesses, pioneering thinkers, and conscious consumers in one place to promote the best in sustainability and green living.
Green Festival offers something for everyone, with the widest selection of products and services to work green, play green and live green from food, fashion and health to energy, construction and design. People can shop and enjoy vegan, vegetarian, organic foods, hands-on demos, educational activities and inspirational speakers.
Green Festival is a unique and powerful platform for connecting potential customers, retailers, wholesalers and corporations – all under one roof. It provides excellent opportunities for green brands to generate business-to-business and business-to-consumer sales, build awareness and strengthen relationships in an expansive and engaging green marketplace.
At Green Festival, we are committed to:
- Showcasing the best and latest green products and services in the market
- Making ‘green’ practical, viable and accessible to everyone by promoting sustainability in everyday life choices and actions
- Providing the ultimate marketplace for green brands and consumers who want to integrate sustainability into their lives
- Striving to be a zero-waste marketplace where consumers can be assured that companies are committed to environmental sustainability
- Representing a diverse, sustainable community that is socially and environmentally responsible
- Encouraging companies to adopt green and fair trade principles through Green America’s certification process
- Supporting vegan-vegetarian diets that are focused on organic, non-GMO and local artisanal foods as part of a healthy and sustainable lifestyle
- Serving as a launching pad for Corporate Social Responsibility efforts and consumer programs in sustainability